Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weigh-In #2

Diet Tip #2: Have a colonoscopy done.
Bonus Tip: Don't go to your friends 40th Birthday party at a sublime restaurant the night before your weigh-in.


Well, I followed one of my diet tips for this week, but not the other. Let's just say that dinner last night was heavenly. As for my weight...


.2 lbs gone. Oh well, I imagine if I had actually had time to do my weigh-in this morning, instead of this evening the number might have looked a little better, but there wasn't time til now. Might have squeeked out a .4 or something. Guess that means my number for next week will be much better. Slow and steady wins the race they say...


Yesterday morning, Annie and I worked out together with Jillian. I'm barely able to lift my arms up to the keyboard to type this today...I knew I picked the right trainer in Bob.


Our Turner Day plans were slightly thwarted by Birthday parties and beautiful weather, so I don't have any finished product to show you yet, but I've confiscated Emmy's camera again to at least give you a preview of what we are working with....

Off to soak my muscles...

2 comments:

  1. .2lbs? /Sigh...OK...it's only week 2...we're still doing ok.
    And I can't wait to see the finished Turner Day project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete