Monday, March 30, 2009

Little Bunny Fon-due

Yesterday afternoon we surprised Noah and Emmy with a trip into Philadelphia to have lunch with the Easter Bunny. The bigger surprise was that LUNCH was Fondue at The Melting Pot!


First the Cheese Fondue. Notice the intensity of Keith's fondue finesse. We chose the Cheddar Fondue, and the Traditional Swiss (with a shout out to Tamara!!) They gave us nachos, apples, bread, and raw veggies for dipping.


Then it was the broth course. We chose the vegie broth and Mojo Caribbean broth. They gave us shrimp, chicken, ravioli and teriyaki chicken to cook in the broth.
And then we had dessert, of course!

We chose the Chocolate Turtle and the Chocolate Smores chocolates for dipping. The plate right there that Emmy is guarding is hers and mine. The Boys had their own. There were oreo covered and graham cracker covered marshmellows, bananas, strawberries, brownies, rice krispie treats and cheesecake for dipping.


Afterwards, we went to the Reading Terminal to walk off some of our indulgence. Emmy wants you to know that she loves flowers. Hence this picture from the Terminal.

This was a very different experience than our Saturday night, which I'll share with you -tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. That's me in the bunny suit. No I know, I'm totally kidding...I wish it was me. I really enjoyed the time I was the Easter Bunny. Your Fondue looks super fun and yummy! Speaking of Fondue, I'm looking forward to hearing about your Saturday night... =) Now I really want cheese fondue.

    ReplyDelete