Friday, April 10, 2009

Too Legit to Quit

Diet Tip: Don't give up even if you've had a bad day, or three.

The good news is I worked out more this week than any week prior since beginning this crazy challenge. The bad news is Keith made brownies. Brownies are my kryptonite. He made them on Saturday. So basically I was weakened for the entire week. On Tuesday he asked me to meet him at...Five Guys for lunch. I know, I know, it is my own fault for taking him there two weeks ago. I knew this would happen. I also had to make 40 cupcakes for Emmy's Easter party in school, but I only needed 24 for her class and teachers. What's a girl to do when she is already in a stupor from too many brownies and a Little Cheeseburger from Five Guys? SHE EATS 2 or 4 deliciously moist, sticky gooey icing ladened cupcakes, that's what she does!!

So I haven't gotten on the scale yet this morning. It is Good Friday and I'm thinking that maybe this day is too sacred. Well, it is a very important day, and I don't mean to joke about it. Getting on the scale in no way comes anywhere nearly close to the suffering my Savior did for me. So, I can do this. Okay. I'll be back... in the meantime feel free to listen to my "All That Really Matters" playlist.

If the music is too much, and you can't read and listen at the same time, you can always go over to the left hand side of my blog and press the stop button on the playlist. If you want to listen to it when you are finished reading, then just press the play button again (your welcome, Mom!)

Okay, ready?
-.4lbs. I don't know what to say. Bad, because I haven't lost the weight I gained last week. Good because with all that I ate I should have gained. Maybe my metabolism is kicking in. Bad because I didn't eat very healthy and still lost weight. Not good for my psyche, know what I'm saying?

That's enough weight loss talk. Let's move on to Easter!

1 comment:

  1. If you worked out this week and you did Cardio Max, chances are you lost .4lbs of fat and gained muscle, which is smaller than fat.
    Maybe I should weigh in tomorrow instead of Sunday since I have 2 Easter dinners this weekend. eheh. Go you! I'm proud of you for working out more! YAY

    ReplyDelete