Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Good Place To Begin





As if there were not enough calories to take in during the month of December, January brought with it party after party after party. It was my birthday, and Emily's - however, Emmy's was celebrated approximately 8 times.... Even if our birthday cakes were less than traditional, all this partying was such a HUGE problem for me. For my birthday, I insisted on a "cake" that I would not be tempted to eat. Keith purchased grocery store cinnamon rolls, as these have never been a problem for me to say "no" to in the past.... We'll blame it on the time of the month... I ate three. For Emmy's birthday parties, I did a little better, but not much. I was able to pass on the cupcakes and chocolate chip cookie cake with the blue icing, but not my homemade cinnamon rolls which were a part of a brunch that I had for her with Keith's family.
Where's the chocolate you ask? Well, of course there was chocolate in January. I'll tell you all about it - tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment