Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Coming Up For Air


So where have I been for the past 7 weeks?! Wow. It has been awhile and I have missed writing in this little world of Blog. That is not to say that I haven't thought of blogging. I'm hesitant to admit how many blog posts I have written in my mind in the wee hours of the morning, while standing in the shower and while driving in the car. But I never got those thoughts to paper or screen and they are now mostly gone, lost forever in the mire of thoughts along my perifory.


It has been difficult for me to write or even read other's blogs as I was feeling (and still do to some extent) rather out of balance and whiny and, and, well, fat. Do you get that way? Not fat, but out of joint for reasons you can't quite put a finger on and then have difficulty in even discussing the simple, easy, every day? Well, I do, apparently.


The start of my 2010 wasn't smooth. It was fractured, fragmented, disjointed. Not unhappy, but just not right either. And I couldn't put finger to key until I found my balance again. Since some will argue that I've never been very balanced anyway, I decided to stop waiting. Over the next few days I'll fill in some of the gaps of my time MIA, and then get back to the norm. It's nice to be back.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! When I saw my Google Reader pop up and there was a post from you I got so excited! It was like...like going on to BN.com and seeing that my favorite author just published another book! YAY! Ok, so I have seeeen you in the last 7 weeks but I'm looking forward to reading your blog, and I'm glad you're back. Love you!

    ReplyDelete