Monday, December 22, 2008

Ready or Not!

Christmas is only a few more days away! Are you ready? I hate that at this point in December instead of winding down to enjoy the peace that the season is supposed to represent, the stress kicks in because the to-do list seems to be getting longer instead of shorter. And so much falls on us moms. We want so much to make Christmas a memorable, magical, special time for our families. So.....

One of my dear long distance friends emailed me this youtube video and I thought it would be a good time to share it.

For all my dear friends in the thick of it, this is for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkc9-SvqfDM&feature=related


I have to find out more about these guys!! Somebody give their mamas a huge pat on the back for a job well done! Ummm.. do you think their wives actually wrote it, though?

No comments:

Post a Comment