Saturday, November 27, 2010

First Impressions

Keith and I have very different views on movie trailers.  I love them.  I love the anticipation they create for movies I "need to see".  I think Keith finds them to be a waste of time.  He'd rather hang out in line for a $30 cup of popcorn (if we are actually at a theatre for the viewing) or skip right over the trailers (if we are viewing the movie at home).  Currently, we have lost our DVD remote, so Keith is stuck watching movie trailers at home. 

Last night I had rented a movie for which the trailer looked really good - I thought it would be a really funny movie.  It was - just okay.  I hate when movie trailers do that to me - when the movie turns out to be very different from what the trailer portrayed.  Would have seen these movies if the following had been their trailers?:










Oh, I do want to see Pride and Prejudice again!  I think Keith might rather watch movie trailers....  There a few other very funny  movie trailer recuts on youtube, but not all are very kid-friendly, so I won't be putting them here on my G-rated blog.  But if you are of a mature audience, there are a few worth checking out for a good chuckle.

And last night's movie: 
"Did You Hear About the Morgans?"  Wouldn't be on my movie must-see's list if I had such a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment