Thursday, February 5, 2009

How Could I Not Have Known!

It's Today! February 5th! I kid you not! In honor of this most festive occassion, I give you the recipe for Nutella Ice Cream - tried and true-ly yummy! And just 2 ingredients!!



Super Simple Nutella Ice Cream (from http://www.chocolateandzucchini.com/)

- 1 1/2 cups or 360 ml Nutella

- 14 1/2 ounces = 1 1/2 cups + 1 tablespoon = 380 ml evaporated milk

Makes about 3/4 quart


Pre-freeze the bowl of your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Combine the chocolate hazelnut spread and the evaporated milk in a medium mixing bowl, and stir with a whisk until they become one, smooth and silky. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled. Whisk again and churn in your ice cream maker. That's it!


You don't need much per person, it is very sweet. So, you can share it with a select few - if you want! Now that I know such a day exists, I will be searching for other, equally yummy Nutella recipes. And if you've never tried Nutella, consider it. Make it an early Valentine's gift to yourself.

Hold on! I just found this blogger after my own heart. Her awesome site lists 50 ways to eat Nutella, and also defines the different types of Nutella lovers out there. (Let's not even discuss that this American woman LIVES in Italy) Check it out: Nutella Lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment