Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Moving Right Along

Okay, okay, enough already. Geesh! That Keith has been hogging up my blog for over a week.


You'll have to forgive me. This whole back to school routine has been a little difficult for me. Too much structure!


Yes, they did go back to school. A week ago today as a matter of fact.



Look at Emmy trying to conceal her yawn... I'm still yawning...

Don't turn back, I know you'll miss me. Really, it's okay, go. Go off to school. Away from your mama for 7 hours a day. I know it will be tough for you little ones. Don't worry, I'll be home awaiting your return. CLEANING UP THE MESSES OF SUMMER!


Alright. You could have at least waved.

1 comment:

  1. how funny (about waving)....I drop off Collin at K and don't even get a kiss bye-bye--(it's sad!)
    Nance

    ReplyDelete