Friday, July 10, 2009

Checking In

with sand between my toes....

Below is a video of a song I love that I can't find to add to my online playlist. Don't really know how songs get to be a part of that whole web thing, but no bother. I can listen to the song here. Or actually buy the song so that I have it.. hmmm.. I'll put it on The List.

Anyway, change the guy's and girl's eye and hair coloring, make the car a minivan, lose the rabbit foot, change the sunglasses and forget that I don't know how to play the guitar -yet, then add two kids - and a few pounds... well, just watch the video - you'll get the idea....





Such is life at the beach. And in a few short days, it is time to pack it all up and head on home.

....Hmm.. and change the hat, too...I really need to get a hat. Wish my head wasn't so small...

No comments:

Post a Comment