Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wild Thing...

How cute is this little guy? Or girl - forgive me if it's so..



Animal Kingdom is by far the most beautiful of the parks...

Posted by Picasa
And also my LEAST favorite. I cannot stand how the park is laid out. And I'm sure there is a very logical reason for why it is the way it is, but I don't like it. One word. Claustrophobic. Of course, we still go every time we visit Disney World, and every time we leave I say this same thing. So now you know, too.
Tomorrow it's all about the Lights, Action, Cameras, baby. Catch ya on the flip side...we'll do lunch. (well, not really - that's just my Hollywood Lingo - you knew that, right?)(and I don't want anyone to be offended that I called them 'baby') (okay, I feel better) (yeah, okay, I'm outta here...)

No comments:

Post a Comment